Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MBA Joining In BSAITM

My first day in BSAITM college was on 22-09-09. BSAITM full name BHAVANI SHANKAR ANANGPURIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT .I was very happy.when i decided to persue MBA in this college i do not inform the same to my company. I say that i come back two hours.this is first time that without tell i had gone.i was reached college at 11.00. i fill the form and i tell that two or three day shall tell. 24-09-09 call joining the MBA. I was very happy but sad because left the company.one side education and one side company.I was best preference MBA because master degree necessary to get a good job.

My classes starts from 25-09-09.I was very happy.My first day in post graduation.Firstly in college i met Kamal.i have seven lectures on day first, starting from 9 am to 4 pm.The first day was just introduction. i introduced myself infront of all mba student and all faculty.

No comments: